sexta-feira, abril 29, 2011

Minhas coisas favoritas! De novo!


O post que escrevi aqui me lembrou desse filme que eu adoro: Mary Poppins! No filme ela canta essa música que é tão legal!

Raindrops on roses and
whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm
woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up
with strings
These are a few of my favorite
things
Cream colored ponies and crisp
apple strudels
Doorbells and sleighbells
And schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the
moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite
things
Girls in white dresses with blue
satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my
nose and eyelashes
Silver white winter that melts
into spring
These are a few of my favorite
things
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite
things
And then I don't feel...so bad

Aqui tem um vídeo com a atriz Julie Andrews cantando essa música misturada com outras duas do mesmo filme.´
E aqui tem uma outra versão:
Comentários
0 Comentários

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Adoramos saber o que você pensa! Compartilha com a gente!